Wednesday, February 15, 2012

China Glaze - Watermelon Rind + China Glaze - Midnight Kiss + Milani Special FX - Gold

Hello hello!! It's only Tuesday but this week has been very positive for me! Trying new colours and experimenting with designs! Today I have for you a colour, which is now one of my favourite colours i own! China Glaze's - Watermelon Rind is a dark emerald green with a hint of teal shimmer. . it is absolutely incredible, and even so in person!





Please excuse my lack of cuticle cream I was too excited waiting for this polish to dry so I just went and took some photos. The last two photos are outside but it was a little cloudy :-( This is my 2nd China Glaze i've ever owned and so far I am extremely happy!!!! The application is great and at first I wasn't used to the long thin brush, but am now finding it very easy to use! I used two coats of Watermelon Rind over one coat of Revlon's Quick Dry Base Coat followed by one coat of OPI's InstaDry Top Coat. Let me know what you think!

**UPDATED**
I got a little bored and wanted to try out two gold colours I just  received. The first base colour I used was China Glaze's - Midnight kiss, followed by Milani's Jewel FX - Gold over the top, with 1 coat of OPI's InstaDry Top coat to keep the glitter in place. It looks really pretty and am glad I bought these two gold colours!!



Love Mel.


No comments:

Post a Comment