Monday, April 23, 2012

OPI - A Good Man-Darin Is Hard To Find + CG - Midnight Kiss

Hello everybody! Today is a new week and I am chilling and relaxing which is a great start to the week!

Today I have OPI's A Good Man-Darin Is Hard To Find, a gorgeous neon zesty red-orange from the Hong Kong collection a couple years back. I applied 2 coats and then applied SV over the top. I then used some scotch tape and made a long triangle on my ring finger and applied China Glaze's Midnight Kiss, a gorgeous shimmery gold. I think it looks really neat. I'm loving accent nails these days aren't you? Anyways here are some pics!

Flash On





What do you think of this combination?

Make sure you enter my giveaway. It ends in a week! Thanks for reading :)

2 comments:

  1. Aw Mel I love this! the colours are gorgeous together! v classy mani :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I love the OPI polish xx

    ReplyDelete