Saturday, April 14, 2012

Ozotic - 514

Today's Ozotic polish is a beaaaaaautiful subtle gold but very very vibrant holographic! I only just received my first Ozotic the other day and I can already say with confidence that; the brush is excellent, the formula is brilliant, smooth and consistent and a bonus, it's Australia Made, which i'm very proud of :-)

I only applied 1 coat of this polish because I was in a bit of a rush, but it is almost at full opacity! Impressive.

Here are some photos for your liking







 Can you believe I only paid 0.50 cents for this bottle! I can't get over it.

Also, i'm sorry if these photos are crap. . i'm not very good at capturing holographics. . I don't have a high-tech camera just a simple Canon. . if you have any good tips to help me out that would be awesome!

Lastly!! Don't forget to enter my giveaway right here! Do it, I know you want to :-)

Thanks for reading. Love Mel.

6 comments:

  1. Wow, that was quite a bargain - and oh WOW for a lot of holo in one bottle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a Beautiful Holo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg that is a bargain! srsly cant find them anywhere in Perth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful holo, what a bargain!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heyy! I know this was an older post, but I really would like to know where you bought this amazing polish from (for a ridiculously cheap price too)?? You can email me if you prefer. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete