Monday, April 9, 2012

Revlon Just Tinted - Victorian

 Today's colour was an impulse buy along with my mini Revlon haul below (see picture). I was curious to see what this colour looked like. Revlon Just Tinted - Victorian is a sheer light pink/coral colour and dries to a semi-matte/gloss finish. The finish definitely does remind me of a tinted glass window but I must say I wasn't impressed with the brush. Revlon makes a great variety of colours and finishes, but their brush is just horrible. I can't work well with it at all! This was 3 coats with no top coat. Anyway, take a look below and let me know what you think of this colour!








From Left To Right, Metallic, Black With Envy, Amber Ablaze, Glitz & Glam, Victorian


Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave your opinions :-) Love Mel!

6 comments:

  1. oh i really like this colour! I have often thought "just how tinted are they" but they come up quite nice! =) Looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this colour and I rarely use it because, as you mentioned, the not-so-good brush and it's pretty translucent. I also don't like the semi-matte finish it has. It's like it's in the middle of matte and shiny but not quite either. If I had to use it, I'd use lots of glitter (any type) and a topcoat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, and yes that's true! I've already applied a special effects glitter over the top because it just didn't look that great! :-(

      Delete
  3. I use it a lot with OPI black crackle it looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete