Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Artsy Wednesday - Greyscale

Hi all!! Today's Artsy Wednesday theme was really really tough..GREYSCALE! I only have 2 nail polishes that are slightly grey which is a surprise (i'll fix that soon) so I found trouble for my inspiration! I tried the best I could and hopefully you all approve that this mani has enough "grey" in it lol.. Anyways! What I used was 3 thin coats of OPI's It's totally fort worth it followed by A-England's Ascalon followed by SV. I tried doing a V-gap but the colour spread out too much and made it look like 1 colour lol!

Anyway, here are some photos!






This challenge was definitely out of my comfort zone but i'm super excited for next week's challenge. . . CANDY! YAY :D Thanks for reading!!

6 comments:

  1. We cannot be inspired every day - but I really like the grey color, you came up with, very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be so hard on yourself :) those are beautiful choices in grey

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like this mani! i too think u shouldnt be so hard on urself... it's very wearable without being plain if that makes sense? gorge! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean about grey being outside your comfort zone. I feel the same. But the grey in your mani turned out lovely! It's very sparkly and not dull at all. :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been meaning to try a V-gap too... I love Ascalon! I love that these challenges make me try out new things that I wouldn't normally try... like pink, or blue... I never really useed those colours before Artsy Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete