Friday, June 29, 2012

Color Club - Sky High & Metamorphosis

Hello everyone! It is Friday. . .yay! I've really been loving hanging out on a Friday night, watching movies and chilling in my room! Tonight i'm gonna watch Harry Potter 4 (if you don't know me, i LOVE HP..A lot!) I know that sounds like a sad Friday night for a 20 year old lol :-P I have plenty of time to party!

Today I felt like wearing something shiny and sparkly, so I thought i'd give my two Color Club - Take Wing untried colours a go! I used Metamorphosis, a gorgeous emerald green glass fleck (perhaps a very close dupe of Milani - Key West).. seriously impressive, and Sky High, a beautiful water-like blue glass fleck. . . If you haven't got any of the Take Wing colours. . . you NEED SOME! In the bottle, they show a slight duochrome effect. This doesn't entirely translate onto the nail, unless you catch it at the right angle. Nonetheless, they are gorgeous!
I applied 3 coats on each nail followed by 1 coat of Cult Nails - Wicked Fast, and decided to mix it up and mismatch colours on my nails! Here are some pics :)






Look at those GORGEOUS glass flecks!



See the colour shift?
I hope you like these! Do you own any from the collection? They are a winner for me! Thanks for reading and have a lovely weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I love these two! Especially together!

    ReplyDelete