Monday, July 30, 2012

A-England - Iseult and I'm Back!

Hello everybody! I am back from my 5 day music festival camping trip, it was so much fun and I saw some great bands. My favourite performances were by; The Rubens, Miike Snow (as always) and Ball Park Music! Great stuff! It was super muddy due to terrestrial rain for about 30 minutes which included HAIL! Crazyyy!! Anyway, when I got back I had heaps of packages which is very nice to come home to, and I received my A-England order when they had a sale. Today I am showing you A-England - Iseult, a stunning pearlescent milky pink that makes the nails look super feminine and neat and tidy!

My cuticles got battered during the weekend, I have so many cuts on my fingers and in my cuticles, oww! (please ignore them in the photos!)





This is 2 effortless coats and applies like butter! Love this heaps! Did you buy anything from the A-England sale recently?

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Sound like an awesome festival, now you need to sleep a week LOL
    Yes, I bought 3 new and 1 I had from this sale, and why didn'tt I buy Iseult.... - I thought it was sheer, I'm so going to buy this eventually!!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yess! Iseult is GORGEOUS! I thought it was going to be sheer, but I took my chances, phew! Can't wait to see your swatches! :D

    ReplyDelete