Monday, July 23, 2012

China Glaze - In The Limelight (Neon)

Hi lovelies! Today when I was walking around the shops, I saw this bright neon shining, wanting me to buy it! So. . .I did lol. In the Limelight is, as the name suggests, a neon lime colour. It has some amazing micro shimmer, and like a true neon, it dries to a satin-matte finish. This colour is apparently from the INK Neon collection, released in 2008 and is quite opaque, only needing 2 coats (unlike what i've read from other reviews) and is really bright and vibrant! (It can be closely compared to the latest China Glaze Neon colour, I'm With The Lifeguard). I love this colour! I was missing a good neon green from my collection and now I have one, yippee! All pictures are shown without top coat.





Do you own this colour or any from this collection? I hope you like this and thanks for reading!

5 comments:

  1. gorgeous! i'm with the lifeguard really turned me onto neon green - need this one too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is stunning!! I love the finish of this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this polish but I haven't had the best of luck with china glaze so I doubt I'll pick it up

    ReplyDelete
  4. heyy i just found your blog and im wondering where you buy your china glaze polishes from and at what price? thanks =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey Sophia I bought this from Terry White Chemist for $4.99 in Australia. They have a discount bin full or china glazes.

    ReplyDelete