Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Goodbye! :) + My pink hair!

Hello all! Just a quick goodbye as tomorrow morning I am off to a 3 day music festival (I am working there which is why I am leaving tomorrow), some of you might know it, it's called Splendour In The Grass! It's going to be so much fun but I will be back on MONDAY! As a consolation, here is a photo of my crazy coloursome hair! My friend put some (fake) feathers in my hair and I dyed the ends pink! (temporary!)

Have a great rest of your week!

It is much pinker in person! Bye!!

2 comments:

  1. Alanna PrettyPurplePolishJuly 26, 2012 at 9:42 AM

    Hope you have a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fabulous and I'm totally jealous - I would have loved to go to splendour (even to work) as the line up looks amazing! Have a fantastic time =D

    ReplyDelete