Monday, July 16, 2012

Jordana Glitter and Jelly Sandwich

Hi guys! Today I received my huuuuuuugeee and extremely amazing order from beauty joint! I bought a whole lot of Jordana glitters and they are seriously amazing! I can't wait to make so many jelly sandwiches with them! The problem I have with receiving a huge haul is picking which colour/s to use first! I decided to use Jordana Carnival; a black base packed full of silver, green and blue glitters which dries to a semi-satin finish. I used 3 coats on each nail except the thumbs. On my thumbs I painted 1 thin coat of OPI - Don't Touch My Tutu followed by 1 coat of Jordana Sequins; a clear base packed with heaps of magenta micro glitters and blue, silver and pink circle glitters. I then applied 1 thin coat of DTMT for the jelly sandwich finish look.








Did you buy any of the Jordana Glitters? They are seriously amazing! Can't wait to use them all :-)

Thanks for reading! Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely fabulous. I've got the one you wear on the first pic, and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glitter overload - can't wait to see them in use :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, lovely jelly sandwich

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the blue with the green. It looks like deep ocean colours....mermaid like ;o) Very stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the look of Carnival,and Sequins is so girly looking. I want to see swatches of all of these! :-)

    ReplyDelete