Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Jordana Glitter Collection Swatches

Hey everyone! You may have seen in an earlier post I showed my Jordana Glitter Haul from beautyjoint.com (view it here). In that post I showed you Jordana - Carnival and Jordana - Sequins. I will be showing you the rest of the haul I bought in this post. Each photo being shown is just a look at each glitter on their own with 1 coat applied (unless otherwise stated). These would most probably look more interesting made into jelly sandwiches or with more layers used, but they are seriously amazing and I think everyone needs some in their collection! (and they are super cheap too!).

Celestial - a stunning aqua/green/turqouise glitter packed with heaps of microglitter and circle glitters suspended in a clear base.

This is 2 coats
Magenta Magic - The exact same solution/suspension and glitter shapes & sizes as Celestial but with magenta glitter in a clear base.


Cosmic - blue micro glitter packed full of blue, green and silver hex glitters in a clear suspension.


Galaxy - gun metal silver microglitter with large hexagonal gun metal silver glitters suspended in a clear base.


My Superstar - gold microglitter with red, blue and gold hex glitter suspended in a clear base


LA City Nights - purple and blue microglitters packed densely with a clear base


Gemstones - microglitter in red, blue, pink, green and silver with large hexagonal glitters in the same colours, in a clear base.


Bronze Fest - burnt bronze and gold microglitter with larger hex glitters in bronze and gold in a clear solution.


Copper Blaze - copper microglitter with larger hex glitters suspended in a sheer copper base.


Outer Space - light blue microglitter with gold and magenta hex glitter suspended in a clear base.


Blue Bash - Blue microglitter with blue hex glitters packed densely in a clear suspension.


Sorry some of those photos aren't very good, but I hope you get a good idea of what they all look like! Thanks for reading and I hope you found these useful!

2 comments:

  1. these are beautiful... need my superstar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,for one coat Celestial is my favorite.I also really love the color of Galaxy.They would all make great sammiches!

    ReplyDelete