Friday, July 20, 2012

Sation - Oh My Oceania + Glitter Accent Nail

Hi everyone! Tonight I am going to a party at a club and the theme is "Dressed To The Nines". I have my whole outfit planned out (A gorgeous black dress) and I needed nails to pop against the black so I chose Sation's - Oh My Oceania, a stunning aqua/teal polish with really subtle blue micro shimmers that dries to a satin-matte finish. I love that sort of finish but I did use 1 coat of Cult Nails - Wicked Fast to seal it. I used 2 coats of OMO, followed by 2 coats of Jordana - Blue Bash on my ring fingers, followed by 1 coat of Cult Nails - Wicked Fast. I love doing glitter accents, have you noticed :-P
Here are photos!





I hope you like this colour, I am LOVING Sation, it is a great brand and the formula/brush/bottle is great! Thanks for reading and have a great night!

9 comments:

  1. love this color! the new Sation line is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my top 10 nail polish!!! I can't get enough of it!!! Hope you have fun at the party! Perfect color to rock at the club!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My Oceania and 3 others also landed on my doorstep recently - ans I too am blown away by to quality so far!
    I need to try this one soon, it's gorgeous, thanks for sharing - and I love the glitter accent too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Maria, it is truly an amazing colour!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous shimmer! Love your glitter accent nail :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karen L. Johnston EltzJuly 29, 2012 at 10:49 PM

    I had to have this polish after I saw this post... it is so pretty! I also ordered some of their new glitters as well. Thanks for this review!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is so good! I've never tried the old Sation so I can't compare, but so far i'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just ordered a new Sation glitter too, class clown! It looks so fun! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete