Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Artsy Wednesday - Neon Nails

Hey everyone! Today's Artsy Wednesday theme is NEON! I love neons and now that it's coming into summer here in Australia it is the perfect time to match neon with a nice tan! Today I was inspired by chevron neon nails. I originally saw an amazing neon chevron done by Nat at HeartNat right here and also a great video by Sarah at Chalkboard Nails here.The base colour on all my nails (except my ring finger) is Lime Crime - Peaches <3 Cream. The base colour on my ring finger is China Glaze - Flip Flop Fantasy. The green chevron is China Glaze - In The Limelight (neon) and the pink chevron is Orly - Beach Cruiser. I had to go over the green and pink twice as it was a little sheer and the green was peeking through the pink. I finished it off with 1 coat of Cult Nails - Wicked Fast.




I really love how this turned out! It's super pretty and so easy to do! Don't forget to check out these girls who also did this week's Artsy Wednesday theme!

Michelle - Lab Muffin
Catrine - Unnaked Nails
Jessica - Beauty Gnome
Emily - AnAccentNail
 

3 comments:

  1. Perfect chevrons! Perfect for summer...this was my last neon for the season as we are coming into fall! Enjoy your summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH mel, this is sooo beautiful, elegant, bright and fun too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alanna PrettyPurplePolishSeptember 20, 2012 at 8:48 AM

    This is cool! :)

    ReplyDelete