Friday, December 28, 2012

L'oreal Nude Magique BB Cream

Hi guys! Sorry for the lack of posts. . . working in retail over Christmas is mayhem. Not only on my tired feet, but also on my nails..eek! Today I went a little crazy at Myer and bought a couple of new make up and nail goodies. First up I will show you this amazing new BB cream by L'oreal. It is originally priced at $26.95 but Myer has 40% off of L'oreal at the moment so it came down to only $16.17. The bottle says it mimics the texture and glow of perfect bare skin with the added bonus of an SPF12. I'm in love with this little bottle of heaven. BB creams are definitely the new craze! I only used  a small pea sized amount and my hand looks flawless right now as I type this. It has a nice sunscreen scent which I like. The formula on it is a white base with tiny dark specks running through it. It is a little gritty when you rub it in, but that is when the magic happens and it transforms into your perfect skin colour, without any gritty, greasy feeling.
 


I only bought this a few hours ago and am loving it a lot! Do you have a favourite BB cream? I think this is my new favourite one now! Thanks for reading and have a great day.


No comments:

Post a Comment