Friday, April 19, 2013

Benefit - Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation

Well hello there everyone! Today I have Benefit's highly regarded and talked about foundation to share with you today! Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation* (what a name right!) is a SPF25, brightening foundation with an oil-free formula. The colour I received is in Champagne ("Cheers to me") but I could of maybe gotten away with Honey as well (I wanted to be safe and be more pale than more orange if I chose the wrong colour). The coverage is great. I only used a small pea sized amount and it completely covered my whole face and neck area! I loved the way it made my face look, very highlighted whilst covering up any dark circles or blemishes I had. I did find it a little bit oily (ironically enough from the name) but that may have been because I use rose hip oil as my moisturiser every morning and night (even though I did apply this foundation on about 2 hours after I put my moisturiser on). It didn't feel cake-y, it felt like a tinted moisturiser and I really liked it. I tested the wear out and it lasted all day without moving or melting off my face which is great! This is a very loved product and I can see why! I also love that is has Vitamin C & E derivatives in it so I know that it's also repairing my skin as well as making it look more even. This is my new favourite foundation! What do you think of this foundation? Have you tried it yet!? Let me know below!








No comments:

Post a Comment