Thursday, April 18, 2013

Orly - Flash Glam Winter Collection 2013

Hi everyone! Today I have 2 new colours to show you from Orly's new Flash Glam Winter collection! Today I will be showing you Rockets Red Glare and Atomic Splash. Check out the promo pic below for more info!


 
Rockets Red Glare* is a clear base with very small and large red glitters. Nothing complicated to it! Gorgeous and striking over black (which they recommend you layer all these colours over!) Shown here is 1 coat layered over 1 coat of OPI - Black Onyx.


Atomic Splash* is a clear base with very small and large gunmetal glitters. 1 coat layered over 1 coat of OPI - Black Onyx


The formula on these weren't very good to be honest. It was super runny and the glitters fell to the bottom of the bottle leaving the clear suspension at the top. Perhaps a bad batch but let me know if anyone else has this problem? Other than the formula I think they are great glitters and I love the effect it gives over a black or dark colour. Will you be purchasing any colours from this new collection? Let me know below! Thanks for reading


No comments:

Post a Comment