Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Artsy Wednesday - Halloween Nails

Hi guys!! Hope you are all having a good week! Today's AW theme is Halloween and I decided to do blood drips and spooky eyes! I got the spooky eyes idea from HannaRoxNails over on YouTube! It's a really easy but cool design which I will be wearing for the rest of the week! The colours I used were 1 coat of Orly - Vinyl*, my go to black creme. I then used red, yellow, white and black acrylic paint to do the designs. I finished the look off with 1 coat of Kester Black - Matt Top Coat*. My boyfriend's colleague is having a halloween party on Saturday night and we are both going to dress up as zombies and I'm bringing spooky-themed cupcakes! I'll be sure to show you pictures in a separate post if you would be interested in that!


Make sure you check out the other spooky AW designs for this week!! Happy Halloween!

Michelle - Lab Muffin
Maria - Marias Nail Polish Blog
Jessica - Beauty Gnome 
Emily - An Accent Nail
Catrine - Unnakednails
Ameerah - Valiantly Varnished 
Haylee & Anna - Makeup and Masala  
Rose -  Every Little Polish  
 
 

6 comments:

  1. And the spooky eyes are seeing double ;)
    Great mani, Mel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this manicure! Such a fun halloween nail art! Have fun at your halloween party! I would love to see you in your costume!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I will definitely do a blog post of my costume/make up and cupcakes :D Happy halloween!

      Delete
  3. ah this is fun mel! love the matte too.

    p.s ur latest instagram pic is stunning... u beaut!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Catrine!! You're so beautiful too!! :) xxx

      Delete