Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Justice Professional (Just Cuts) Product Review

Hey guys!! Today I have a new brand to introduce you too called Justice Professional which has been created by Just Cuts (for those not from Australia, this is a chain group of low to medium price ranged hair services). They have just released 14 products ranging from stylers, cleansers, treatments, holders, oils and moulding products. Today I will be sharing with you the Cool Mint Shampoo* and Conditioner*, Violet Shampoo* and Argan Oil*. These products can be found at www.justicehair.com and Just Cuts salons.

I love the Cool Mint Shampoo* and Conditioner*. I love products that can make your scalp feel all cool and tingly. The Cool Mint shampoo is sulphate free but lathers up really well. It is enriched with pro-vitamin b-5 and nourishing wheat protein to leave the hair feeling moisturised and revived. The conditioner really awakens my scalp, giving me the strongest tingly feeling when it is rinsed out! The scent is really nice; a mixture of mint, rosemary and lemon. The Cool Mint shampoo and conditioner do not weigh my hair down and I have noticed my hair feeling weightless and very bouncy since using it for over a week now. The Shampoo and Conditioner both retail for $16.95 for a big 250ml bottle and I really like the packaging and sleek body of the bottles.

The Violet Shampoo* is a product I wanted to try, but to only use on the ends of my hair (as I have balayage hair) and i'm so glad I did! This product is sooo confronting with the violet dye-like product that literally looks like it is going to stain every surface of the shower and your body - but thankfully it does not! If you have bleached, grey or white hair then it is a good idea to use violet shampoo as it helps to remove brassy tones and restores vibrancy in your hair colour. Whenever I dye my ends blonde and wash out the dye I noticed the lightest parts of my ends looking grey when they are wet, but this eventually fades with time - but since using the violet shampoo I can see the lightest parts of my hair becoming brighter and looking grey when it is wet (which is a good thing as it dries very light blonde!) I adore this product but the smell is a bit funny . . it smells sort of bad, but covered with a grape scent. . so it smells half bad than if no grape scent was added lol. This retails for $16.99 for a 250ml bottle.

The Argan Oil* is a hair oil i've been dying to try for so long now. I've tried just about everything else but Argan oil surprisingly! I love that this bottle has a spray nozzle on the top so you can either spray it into your hand or directly onto your hair. I do really like how shiny and soft my hair has been since using this oil, but I have noticed that my hair is less wavy as a result of being weighed down. It would be cool if there was a "light" version of this so hair isn't weighed down as much. Nonetheless I will continue using this and have glossy, luscious locks! This retails for $24.99 and comes in a 100ml bottle.



Let me know if you try some products - I'd love to try their protein spray next! Thanks for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment