Saturday, November 2, 2013

American Crew - 3 in 1

Hi guys! Today I have American Crew's - 3 in 1* (RRP $ 32.95) to show you! American Crew can be found at selected salons throughout Australia. This 3 in 1 product is a shampoo, conditioner and body wash in one and is a perfect way to get your man to stop using your hair products as well as your body wash!! But for those who like to dabble in men's (e.g me) then you will love this. It has a really lovely smell of Sage leaf extract and lemon but also has that typical "men's aftershave smell" which I just adore. I wear men's perfume all the time and can't get enough of the way they smell on my skin and this 3 in 1 product makes my hair and body smell really good. In terms of washing, it really cleans the hair and body well, but it does not feel like a conditioning product. It left my hair very tangly and dry, but obviously as it is targeted for men, who generally have short hair, they don't have this problem. I've passed this product onto my man, but I will definitely be using it from time to time!



No comments:

Post a Comment