Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Daiso Haul + New Store Opening in Melbourne!

If you are lucky enough to live near a Daiso then you'll know that coming out empty handed is impossible - especially when everything is only $2.80! Daiso stocks over 70,000 products from cosmetics, kitchenware (my favourite), food, homewares, stationary (close favourite too!), lifestyle products and toys too! There is actually a new flagship store opening on Thursday the 28th of November in Melbourne so if you're from Melbourne go check it out! You won't be able to miss the purple place!!

If you don't know, I absolutely LOVE cooking, baking and creating wonderful food. Whenever I go to Daiso I always visit the homewares and kitchenware section and here are a few of my favourite things I received:

Daiso Dust Bin* - with a super cute Cath Kidston inspired design
Love heart Icecube Tray* - I want to start putting juice into my ice trays and make a nice refreshing snack!
Bookend* - One issue i've found with this product is that the word "Book" is backwards when you put it on one side of all the books! Bummer! But this also works well as a recipe book holder - when you are reading through a book you can lean it against this with the page open. It also works well at holding iPad's to view recipes too!
Tea Cup* - I love the bright pink silicon band so I can hold the cup without burning my fingers!
Plastic Cutting Board* - This is really useful to use when camping or wanting to transport food from the bench to the fry/saucepan! I love how easy it is to clean this as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment