Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Artsy Wednesday - Christmas Nails

Hello everyone and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!! I hope you are all having a fantastic day and celebrating with the ones you love! This is a scheduled post but today's AW theme is Christmas nails! I absolutely LOVE these Christmas pudding nails done by Alice over at One Nail To Rule Them All that I just had to recreate them! They are super cute and SO easy to do!

I used 2 coats of OPI - Suzi Loves Cowboys for the brown pudding, OPI - Alpine Snow for the white glaze, China Glaze - Running in Circles for the holly leaves and for the holly fruit I used Zoya - Alegra + Orly - Rockets Red Glare. I finished it all off with 1 coat of SV.


Don't forget to check out the other lovely ladies for this week's theme!!

Michelle - Lab Muffin
Maria - Marias Nail Polish Blog
Jessica - Beauty Gnome 
Emily - An Accent Nail
Catrine - Unnakednails
Ameerah - Valiantly Varnished 




Haylee & Anna - Makeup and Masala  


Rose -  Every Little Polish  


1 comment:

  1. Aww, this is so sweet - hahaha in more than one sense - Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete