Thursday, December 5, 2013

Benefit - Gimme Brow

Hi guys! Today I will be showing you the newest eyebrow product from Benefit called Gimme Brow* (RRP $32.00 in the shade medium/dark). The product actually builds micro fibres that adheres to skin and hairs to mimic the look of fuller, filled brows. It is really easy to apply with the wand as it is small enough, making it easy to perfect the arch. It goes on a gel and dries to a long wearing powdery finish. I tried this product on my eyebrows - but they aren't sparse enough for me to notice any results so I decided to use my mum for this blog post! Benefit is available from Myer!

 

Before

After
Have you tried this product? What is your fail proof brow product? I'd love to know!

1 comment:

  1. Everyone's talking about this product lately, I haven't tried it yet. Looks like a noticeable difference in brow texture! I purchased one of Benefit's X'mas sets the other week at Myer. Love their products. I did a review here if you'd like to take a look :)
    http://missmel7.blogspot.com.au/2013/12/best-of-benefit-holiday-collectable-tin.html

    ReplyDelete