Monday, December 2, 2013

Goldwell - Dual Senses Rich Repair Range

Hi everyone! Today I have the new Goldwell - Dual Senses Rich Repair range to share with you. I have been testing out the shampoo, conditioner and a 60 second treatment and wanted to share what I thought of these products! The Rich Repair range is infused with Pashmina Silk proteins and is targeted for people with dry, damaged hair. The Rich Repair Cream Shampoo (RRP $20.95) cleanses gently and repairs deeply. It foams up really well. The Rich Repair Anti Breakage Conditioner (RRP $20.95) helps to reduce hair breakage, while restoring hair's natural elasticity. I always loose a lot of hair after I wash it so I can't say if this product is helping on that aspect just yet. The 60 second Treatment (RRP $20.95) regenerates the hair up to 100% in 60 seconds restoring severely damaged hair. Also helps to improve suppleness and shine. I wouldn't classify my hair as intensely damaged, but I do have quite a few split ends and this treatment has made my ends look a lot smoother and well groomed after each use. Using all 3 products in conjunction with one another has been a nice new regimen for washing my hair. It makes my hair feel super soft and smooth and has a wonderful rich aromatic fragrance. It works really well at removing dirt and cleansing the hair, as well as keeping it nice and hydrated. Goldwell is available from Hair House Warehouse, Price Attack and selected salons nationally.



No comments:

Post a Comment