Sunday, December 22, 2013

OPI Brazil Collection for Spring 2014

Hi guys!! Today I have the newest collection by OPI to show you - their Brazil Spring Collection 2014 to celebrate the world cup and the Olympics!! This collection is full of gorgeous colours inspired by Brazil and their gorgeous colours. This collection consists of 12 new bright, sassy, sexy and stylish colours. This collection is due to release the 5th of February 2014. Here's a look at the spread!

Brazil_by_OPI 
Today I'll be showing you 7 out of the 12 polishes from the collection!

Amazon...AmazOFF* - A stunning forest teal creme. Applies perfectly in 2 coats. P.s this polish is one bad stainer!  


Don't Bossa Nova Me Around* - A nude creme with a lilac tone. This was 2 coats and applied perfectly.

I Just Can't Cope-Cabana* - A bright canary yellow creme - it is slightly pastel-like. This swatch was 2 coats.

Kiss Me I'm Brazilian* - A strawberry ice cream creme. This applied perfectly in 2 coats.

Live.Love.Carnaval* - A pink toned coral creme. This colour is so gorgeous IRL. definitely my new favourite coral and makes tan skin pop! This is 2 coats here.

Toucan Do It If You Try* - An orange toned coral. This is every so slightly lighter and a tad more orange than Live.Love.Carnaval. In nail polish lovers defence, they're not the same - they're similar. Would be perfect for a ombre look! This 2 coats.

Where Did Suzi's Mango?* - A really pretty sherbet orange creme. This dries slightly darker on the nails. I used 2 coats here.
 
So these are my picks from the latest Brazil 2014 collection. I love all the bright colours and neutral tones - OPI have perfected this collection and capture Brazil brilliantly! Let me know which colour you are most excited for!

5 comments:

  1. Gorg - first photos swatches I have seen from this collection - thanks. I also like Live.Love.Carnival best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love these!! I love Kiss Me I'm Brazilian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful swatches! I really love the teal one and the corals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't own any yellows yet, but I think I love I Just Can't Cope-Cabana and Amaz-Off is super pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Toucan Do It If You Try = love. Such an awesome colour! PS. It was lovely to meet you at the event this morning. xxx

    ReplyDelete