Friday, February 21, 2014

Europe Nail Polish Haul!

Hi guys!! I'm back! I had such an amazing time in Europe, the most memorable time which I will never forget and sadly I'm back to reality! I, surprisingly, didn't go too crazy when buying nail polishes overseas! I only bought polishes that really stood out to me (which is a good way to buy when you have so many colours). Here's my haul!

Catrice; Purple Reign and Mermaid My Day, Gabrielle Salvete (Both liquid sands); Raspberry & Clementina

Barry M - Ruby Glitter, Art Deco - 18 Chrome, Models Own - Grape Juice (scented), Misslyn - Velvet Diamond (#12), Essence - The Boy Next Door

Barry M - White & Black Nail Art Pen, Models Own - Mermaid Tears (the bottle had a nasty break - somewhere between London and Brisbane in my suitcase - so I transferred to a new bottle).

I had to....when in London of course, you visit the nail polish bottle store - WOOP!!
I had such an amazing time looking at all the nail polish and make up Europe had to offer and the cheapest place on my entire trip to buy nail polish was . . . . Prague! Do you like my haul??

 

1 comment: