Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Colour Theory - Orchid Glamour Collection

Hey guys! Today I have 2 new lipsticks and 1 nail polish from Colour Theory's latest collection called Orchid Glamour to show you. I loved trying the previous colours in this blog post here, so I knew I wouldn't be disappointed with these new products! Colour theory products can be found at Amcal and Guardian Chemists nationally.


The nail polish; named Miami Housewife is a really pretty dark magenta creme that dries slightly lighter on the nails. I used 2 coats in pictures with no topcoat. Colour Theory nail polishes retail for $4 each.


The 2 lipsticks Violetta; a purple based pink and Baarbie Girl; a blue toned light pink are both super creamy and opaque. Although Baarbie Girl didn't suit my complexion, it applied effortlessly, and Violetta isn't a colour I can wear everyday but I can't wait to wear it out one night for a rock-chick look! The lipsticks retail for $6 each.
Violetta
Baarbie Girl
Have you tried any Colour Theory products out? They are so good and super affordable! Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment