Thursday, April 17, 2014

Illamasqua - Glamore Collection

Hey everyone! Today I have Illamasqua's latest collection called Glamore to show you today. This collection is so exciting for me because it combines my two loves; nail polish and lipsticks (bright ones at that too!). This collection contains 3 beautiful shattered star (textured) nail polishes and 2 beautifuly bright lipsticks. The nail polishes retail for $22.50 and the lipsticks retail for $25.00. Illamasqua products can be found in Myer nationally.


Marquise - I couldn't wait to show you this polish. If you follow me on instagram you may have seen this a few days ago. It is my favourite from the collection and has already made a spot in my top 10 favourite nail polishes of all time. It is a stunning crushed fiery topaz colour that dries to a textured finish. The swatch below shows 2 coat and 1 coat of Glisten & Glow topcoat. I absolutely adore this colour and cannot wait to wear it again!

Fire Rose - A very pretty rose pink glitter with larger rose pink glitters. I applied 2 coats here with 1 coat of G&G top coat.

Trilliant - Is a champagne-biege glitter that is super wearable on all skin types. It isn't too noticeable but gives your nails a healthy glow. I used 2 coats here and 1 coat of G&G topcoat.

Luster - A gorgeous bright candy pink satin lipstick. It is super creamy and highly pigmented. This is 1 easy coat.

Soaked - A vibrant orange satin lipstick with a super moisturising and hydrating formula. This is also very pigmented and applies very well. This is 1 coat.

So which products take your fancy? My obvious favourite is Marquise and is definitely worth checking out! Thanks a lot for reading and have a great Easter everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment