Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Artsy Wednesday - Farewell

Hi guys! Today is the very last AW post. The theme is Farewell and I decided to do tear drop nails. I'm not entirely happy with these nails so i'm just going to make the excuse that i'm sad because it's the last AW post! Wahhhh. I'll miss doing themed nail art posts but for now will be taking a break! Sometimes life has to take control. So here's my nails. The polishes used were 1 coat of OPI - Alpine Snow, ELES - Dip In the Sea and Not A Cloud as well as Barry M Nail Art Pen in Black for the outline and China Glaze - Fairy Dust over the top, followed by 1 coat of G&G.


Make sure to check out the few other ladies doing their last AW post too!

2 comments:

  1. Aww, I feel like that too - that's why I decided to cheer myself up with flowers :)
    I love ypur tear drop nails - and thank you for all the time/years :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha - very clever mani! It was so lovely doing this challenge with you over the years, I'm going to miss it too!

    ReplyDelete