Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Sally Hansen - Miracle Gel Review

Hi guys! How are you all going? Today I have a review of the Sally Hansen - Miracle Gel system! It is very unique and it does not require a base coat OR light to cure it! The colours i'll be showing are Pretty Piggy; a gorgeous salmon pink, Street Flair; a grey toned purple and Pink Tank; a raspberry red! I followed the directions as specified on the website and applied 2 coats of colour onto bare, clean nails, followed by 1 coat of the top coat. It cures by using natural light - and I was pleasantly surprised to notice that it touch dries in about 8 minutes - similar to CND Vinylux. These retail for $16.95 and are available from Priceline, Supermarkets, Kmart, and Target nationally. Have a look at my results after 5 days below!


Pretty Piggy
Street Flair
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
As you can see, it only really lasted well for about 3 days on me - but my job does entail heavy hand/finger usage so this is actually really good results for me! I've seen some people have incredible results and am eager to try this again when i'm on holidays for a few weeks! Let me know what you think of this product and if you'll be testing it out! Thanks for reading and have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment