Monday, January 18, 2016

Tom Ford - Black Out (LE) Nail Varnish

Good morning everyone! I hope you are all doing well. We are midway through Winter (yay!). It has been very cold here in London these past couple of days! Today I want to share with you a gorgeous nail polish by Tom Ford called Black Out (Limited Edition); a black base with the finest silvery/grey shimmer to it. It is simply stunning. I used 2 coats, followed by a fast drying topcoat. Tom Ford polishes have surprised me. They are really fast drying, super shiny and have amazing longevity! Their only downfall is that lighter shades (particularly the nudes) don't self level, and need almost 3-4 coats for full opacity without streaks. Other than that, I'm in love! This Tom Ford nail polish retails for £30 from House of Fraser. Here are some swatches!


No comments:

Post a Comment