Monday, February 29, 2016

China Glaze - House of Colour Spring Collection 2016

Hi guys! I hope you are having a great weekend. Today I have 2 colours from the new China Glaze House of Colour Spring Collection for 2016 to show you. I wasn't attracted to many colours from the collection so I just bought the two I really liked the look of. They are Come Rain or Shine; an azure blue with a beautiful pink shimmer in it and Moonlight the Night; a clear base glitter full of blue and purple translucent hexagonal glitters that are reflective and give off a gorgeous rainbow hue. Two seriously stunning colours with perfect formulas. I applied 2 coats of each followed by a fast drying top coat. Will you be picking up any colours from this new collection?

Image Courtesy of China Glaze


No comments:

Post a Comment