Sunday, March 20, 2016

Jo Malone - Wood Sage & Sea Salt Cologne

Hi guys! I hope you are all well. I can't wait for the weather to start warming up! This week has been absolutely beautiful here in London - blue skies 4 days in a row is rare! Today I want to share with you my current favourite (and potentially new all time favourite) fragrance by Jo Malone in the scent Wood Sage & Sea Salt (RRP £42 for 30ml, available online here). Thankfully I'm lucky enough to be able to get a few freebies at work every month and this was what I chose. This scent has top notes of Ambrette Seeds, Sea Salt and Sage. It doesn't sound like it would be fresh or floral-y, but it is honestly such a beautiful scent. Very mesmerising and romantic. I adore this brand, even down to the smallest details of the packaging, and the customer service you receive in their stores. I highly recommend you check them out if you haven't already!

3 comments:

  1. The body cream is so good and smells amazing.can't wait to try the perfume

    ReplyDelete
  2. The body cream is so good and smells amazing.can't wait to try the perfume

    ReplyDelete